Under the direct supervision of the Department Head, attends to the over - all cleanliness and orderliness of the laboratory, and attends to the needs of the teachers
and students, and researchers, particularly in the issuance of materials needed in the laboratories.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides the appropriate assistance regarding the use of cadavers during laboratory sessions.
2. Dissect cadavers for harvest of internal organs
3. Coordinate for proper burial of cadavers.
4. Prepares and issues requested instructional laboratory materials/ reagents/ apparatuses, equipment by the faculty and students
5. Checks and monitors installed equipment inside the laboratory rooms of designated area
6. Prepares and maintains appropriate reports like inventories, calibration reports, equipment service cards, and others
7. Performs in-house preventive maintenance/calibrations of the different laboratory equipment in designated area
8. Repairs and troubleshoots some laboratory equipment
9. Help maintains the cleanliness of laboratory stockrooms
HOW TO APPLY