CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
SY 2022- 2023
What are the requirements for application?
FOR REGULAR STUDENTS
FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
FOR SY 2022- 2023
(Online Submission of Application Documents)
The CEU- SOM will be accepting applications for Year Level 1 of its Doctor of Medicine Program starting November 8, 2021. Due to the Community Quarantine being enforced in the NCR, only online applications can be entertained. The last day for submission of application documents is on July 30, 2023.
3. Together with the Application Form, attach scanned copies of the following Credentials:
a. Copy of Transcript of Records or True Copy of Grades
b. Copy of Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
c. Copy of NMAT Examinee Report Form (NMAT Score)
d. Certificate of General Weighted Average
e. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Dean or Office of Students (School Seal required)
f. Certificate of Live Birth from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
g. 1.5 X 1.5 ID Picture
Original copies of the foregoing will be required once accepted as a regular Year Level 1 student.
4. The CEU- SOM strictly adheres to the CHED Guideline that only applicants who have NMAT ranking of at least the 40th percentile may be accepted into a Philippine College of Medicine.
5. Submit an Essay to answer the questions in the attached interview schedule.
6. Wait for the Acknowledgement of Application Documents from the School of Medicine. The email will indicate your Application/Student/Reference Number. Please use this number to pay for the Application Processing Fee (PhP500).
7. Submit a scanned copy of the Deposit/Payment Slip to [email protected] with the subject:
8. An online face-to-face interview will be scheduled once your Application Documents have been evaluated.
9. Wait for the letter from the Admissions Committee regarding the outcome of your application.
Only complete applications will be processed.
Summary of steps:
Copy of Transcript of Records or True Copy of Grades
Copy of Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
Copy of NMAT Examinee Report Form (NMAT Score)
Certificate of General Weighted Average
Certificate of Good Moral Character (w/School Seal)
Certificate of Live Birth (PSA)
1.5 X 1.5 Picture
Acknowledgement of Documents
|Payment of Application Processing Fee|
|Scanned Deposit/Payment Slip|
Schedule of online interview
|Undergo online interview|
Letter regarding outcome of application
* In view of the limitations imposed by the present global health situation, the CEU- SOM reserves the right to implement various teaching-learning modalities, including, but not limited to, virtual classrooms, digital instruction, online platforms, distance education, web-based strategies, in the conduct of its classes.