American Society of Microbiology- CEU Student Chapter (Manila)
- It is an International Student Chapter that aims to solve some of the world’s most pressing issues such as health, food security, and climate change that require scientific research.
Community Outreach Movement Pro-Active Students Service (Manila/Makati/Malolos)
- The Community Outreach Movement Pro-Active Students Service (COMPASS) was established in 1998 to develop and fortify the students’ spirit of volunteerism in the University Community Outreach Program by inculcating social responsibility among the members, and having partnership with the University Social Responsibility Program to produce globally competitive, disciplined and socially engaged students.
Dramatic Guild (Manila/Makati)
- The Dramatic Guild is the only theatre-based organization in the University. It promotes cultural awareness and art appreciation by mounting socially relevant, timely and value-laden productions. The Guild conducts a yearly season of productions, workshop in acting, directing, production, and stage management.
English Guild (Manila)
- The English Guild is a student-based organization that aims to provide additional opportunities to students to enhance their English proficiency through its four sub-guilds, namely, writers' guild, speakers' guild, readers' guild, and grammarians' guild.
- Established in May 2006, the English Guild aims to provide venues for the use of the language in the different skills of reading, writing, speaking and grammar through the various activities of the guild; produce exceptional leaders and students who are proficient in oral and written communication skills serving as models in communication in classrooms and university-wide activities and off-campus events; help members identify their strengths and weaknesses in English communication through training and seminars; and offer peer tutoring service in English to students who need assistance.
Honors Society (Manila/Makati/Malolos)
- The Honors Society is an organization of all Academic, University Memorial and USPEP scholars, President’s and Deans’ Listers, and Recipients of Grants of the University. Its philosophy is “Vixi et Mico in Decus” (to live and serve in honor). It aims to promote the welfare and best interest of the scholars of CEU and the utmost development of the students’ potential and worth; to underscore a broad understanding of the role of the students both as academicians and students; and to set good examples to the students towards virtuous ends.
International Students Association (Manila)
- The International Students Association (ISA) is a recognized student organization at Centro Escolar University. The main aim of ISA is to provide international students with the opportunity to experience and appreciate different cultures and promote international friendship.
Mathematics Club (Manila/Makati/Malolos)
- The CEU Mathematics Club is an organization that brings together students from all educational disciplines that have an intrinsic interest in Mathematics. It aims to develop students’ analytical and critical thinking skills through participation in the activities that would harness students’ growth.
Oratorical and Debate Society (Manila)
- The Oratorical and Debate Society (ORADES) was Established in 2013. It aims to advance the interest and welfare of the students in preserving their rights through oratorical and debate activities. It trains students in different forms of presenting oneself with confidence in the varying forms and kinds of speeches and debate.
Peer Facilitators Club (Manila/Makati/Malolos)
- The Peer Facilitators Club is an organization for all interested students who have passion in caring for others. It is organized to train these students on how to handle conflicts among them, to initiate means of expression for the betterment of the studentry, and to provide a network for interaction between and among students of CEU and the internal and external public of the University as it gears towards forming inter-collegiate and partnerships in creating harmonious relationships, promoting awareness of vital issues and valuable persuasive campaigns.
Photographers Club (Manila/Makati)
- The Photographers Club was established in 2007. Guided and inspired by the University’s maxim “Ciencia y Virtud,” its objectives include: helping students gain further knowledge and skills in photography through seminars, conferences, and workshops encouraging students to showcase their talents by organizing photo contests and exhibits in CEU and by joining competitions outside CEU.
Red Cross Youth (Manila/Makati)
- The Red Cross Youth is an organization of students with special interest in the welfare of the youth by providing opportunities in youth leadership and humanitarian service. It is affiliated with the Philippine Red Cross, with its mission to direct and harness the energy and idealism of the youth, and inculcate in them the humanitarian values, instill in them the practice of a healthy lifestyle, enhance youth leadership through service delivery, and advocate national or international friendship.
Science Club (Manila/Makati/Malolos)
- The Science Club is an organization open to all bona fide CEU students. It aims to promote the interest in understanding the biological and physical sciences. The Science Club is engaged in worthwhile activities which develop environmental awareness, inculcate scientific passion and proliferation, and embody holistic characteristics of a future scientist.
Social Sciences Society (Manila)
- The Social Sciences Society (SSS) was founded in 2007 by the efforts of the students who wanted to get involved with issues concerning national interest. The society aims to be a leading organization with relevant knowledge and values on the tenets of the Social Sciences engendered with discipline, integrity and respect for the full realization of social awareness and responsibility for national development.
Student Catholic Action (Manila/Makati/Malolos)
- The Student Catholic Action is otherwise known as the CEU-SCA. This religious organization seeks to help build a true Catholic community by promoting the Catholic Faith, setting good examples for the CEU students towards virtuous ends, rendering apostolic service to the school and community, and coordinating with the Campus Ministry, Chaplaincy and the Archdiocese of Manila in pursuit of the goals of the Catholic Church.
Teatro Escolar Malolos (Malolos)
- The Teatro Escolar Malolos emphasizes its setting, CEU Malolos, and adopted the name Teatro Escolar Malolos for its theatre-based organization. It serves as a training ground for students to actively participate in numerous worthwhile productions to hone their dramatic talents as well as their total personality development through a series of theatre experiences.