Manila Campus News
- CEU Prepares for 12th Quality Awards Day
- CEU Welcomes Freshmen through CFAC 2014
- CEU Commemorative Items Now Available
- CEU Tourism Student Receives Research Award in the 5th APacCHRIE Youth Conference
- CEU BSHRM Students Complete 3-month Internship in Vietnam
- 76th CEU Sampaguita Interlude: A Continuing Tradition
Schools & Colleges - Manila Campus
|School of Dentistry|
Established in 1925, the Centro Escolar University School of Dentistry provides solid ground in the essentials of Dental Medicine. The thorough, hands-on training given by the School has helped our graduates become highly qualified dental professionals and educators.
The Dentistry program is managed byexperienced dental professionals, who provide integrated educational programs based upon advanced technology.Our students work with the most modern dental learning equipment simulators, complete operating rooms, x-ray facilities, and laboratories as they learn patient-centered clinical care.
The School has consistently posted a high passing rate and gotten into the list of Dentist Licensure Examination.