Manila Campus News
- Escolarians Lead 2014 Licensure Exam for Optometrists
- CEU Commemorative Items Now Available
- CEU Names New Dean for School of Accountancy and Management
- CEU Welcomes New Vice President for Administration
- CEU Welcomes University of Maryland Faculty and Students, eyes future collaboration
- CEU, All Set for Sportsfest 2014
Schools & Colleges - Manila Campus
|School of Dentistry|
Established in 1925, the Centro Escolar University School of Dentistry provides solid ground in the essentials of Dental Medicine. The thorough, hands-on training given by the School has helped our graduates become highly qualified dental professionals and educators.
The Dentistry program is managed byexperienced dental professionals, who provide integrated educational programs based upon advanced technology.Our students work with the most modern dental learning equipment simulators, complete operating rooms, x-ray facilities, and laboratories as they learn patient-centered clinical care.
The School has consistently posted a high passing rate and gotten into the list of Dentist Licensure Examination.