Manila Campus News
- CEU Celebrates National Arts Month with DG Playfest 3
- CEU, Set to Offer K to 12 Programs in 2016
- CEU Announces the Schedule of Provincial Examinations
- CEU Commemorative Items Now Available
- CEU Students Participate in the 5th Global Internship Program at Daegu, South Korea
- CEU Tourism Students Visit Song Gok Tourism Highschool, South Korea
Schools & Colleges - Manila Campus
|School of Dentistry|
Established in 1925, the Centro Escolar University School of Dentistry provides solid ground in the essentials of Dental Medicine. The thorough, hands-on training given by the School has helped our graduates become highly qualified dental professionals and educators.
The Dentistry program is managed byexperienced dental professionals, who provide integrated educational programs based upon advanced technology.Our students work with the most modern dental learning equipment simulators, complete operating rooms, x-ray facilities, and laboratories as they learn patient-centered clinical care.
The School has consistently posted a high passing rate and gotten into the list of Dentist Licensure Examination.