Manila Campus News
- CEU Alumna Places 3rd in the August 2014 Physician Licensure Exam
- CEU Sends-off Athletes through the Pep Rally 2014
- CEU Commemorative Items Now Available
- Escolarians Lead 2014 Licensure Exam for Optometrists
- CEU Names New Dean for School of Accountancy and Management
- CEU Welcomes New Vice President for Administration
Schools & Colleges - Manila Campus
|College of Optometry|
Established in 1928, the College of Optometry has produced highly trained, technically skilled, and globally competitive optometrists who are fully capable of delivering the full spectrum of optometric services in primary health care.
Known as the Home of Board Topnotchers, the College has continuously evolved to become the premier College of Optometry in the Philippines. Its academic program is progressive and is characterized by competitive faculty, the most modern clinical and laboratory facilities, comprehensive clinical/hospital externship program, and an intensive community outreach service. Moreover, the program includes not only academic but also co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which help develop students to become global leaders in their future profession and independent thinkers cognizant of their crucial role in primary eye care.
COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY