Manila Campus News
- Centro Escolar Integrated School-Malolos Holds Its Ground-breaking Ceremony
- CEU Commemorative Items Now Available
- CEU-PACE to Conduct a Workshop on Training Needs Assessment Towards Quality Human Resource
- CEU Names its 1st Batch of Registered Psychologists and Psychometrician
- CEU Grad School Alumnus placed 7th in the GC Licensure Exam
- Escolarians Hailed as Mr. and Ms. NAASCU 2013
Schools & Colleges - Manila Campus
|College of Optometry|
Established in 1928, the College of Optometry has produced highly trained, technically skilled, and globally competitive optometrists who are fully capable of delivering the full spectrum of optometric services in primary health care.
Known as the Home of Board Topnotchers, the College has continuously evolved to become the premier College of Optometry in the Philippines. Its academic program is progressive and is characterized by competitive faculty, the most modern clinical and laboratory facilities, comprehensive clinical/hospital externship program, and an intensive community outreach service. Moreover, the program includes not only academic but also co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which help develop students to become global leaders in their future profession and independent thinkers cognizant of their crucial role in primary eye care.
COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY